In 2015, Team Cima Collina members came together to ride, walk and run in support of friendship and inclusion at the Best Buddies Challenge: Hearst Castle! We are putting together a team once again to ride September 10, 2016.
Best Buddies is dedicated to establishing a global volunteer movement that creates opportunities for the one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Please visit the Best Buddies – Team Cima Collina registration page here to register, or contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on becoming a part of Team Cima Collina. We hope you consider joining Team Cima Collina and making 2016 the most successful year for Best Buddies!
- Register Today!
Go to the Best Buddies Sponsor Page
- Click “Register Now”
- Agree to Waiver
- Complete Personal Information
- Select Team Cima Collina as the Sponsor Rate Option
- Select “Join a Team” and choose Team Cima Collina
- Sign in as existing rider to autofill the form OR create new username and password
- Fill out financial information and submit!